Tuesday, August 18, 2009

camp memories and KIT!!

Looking at the camp dates, it's hard to believe that it's nearing and end! When it first strated, it seemed like it would be a while before it ended. Now the owls are flying back and forth all over the world, delivering the goods. I have had a great time and will undoubtedly participate again!
This weekend and owl arrived on my doorstep with my kit from loverofallemo! As I am a defender against the dark arts, she sent me a kit to aid in that quest.
First is a pic of the kit as a whole. The patterns are the HOrcux sock pattern with green and purple yarn and the other is the Fawkes pattern with orangy phoenix yarn. There is also my very favorite thing coffee, sugar free dark chocolate (my very favorite), a camp teheme scrap book kit which was an awesome idea and she made me an Ashwinder for my Ashwinder cabin!! THe piece of paper is a delcaration for using DADA propely!

And here are closer up pictures of both sides.




And here, the Ashwinder has taken up residence in his new home AKA My office!

1 comment: